Basic information and who is the administrator
Our company LIOS, spol. s r.o., ID: 31576451, VAT ID: SK2020453127, Rudohorská 30, 974 01 Banská Bystrica, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, File: 897/S, is the administrator of your personal data. We process your personal data as a controller, i.e. we determine how your personal data will be processed and for what purpose and for how long.
If you wish to contact us in the course of processing, you can contact us at any time at the following email address: email@example.com
We declare that as the controller of your personal data we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and thus that we will only process your personal data on the basis of a valid legal ground, in particular a legitimate interest, the performance of a contract, a legal obligation or consent, we comply with the information obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR prior to the commencement of the processing of your personal data, we will enable and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Scope of personal data and purposes of processing
We process the personal data you provide to us for the following reasons (for the fulfilment of these purposes):
- provision of services, performance of the contract
- your personal data in the scope of: e-mail, telephone, name, surname, company name, billing data, which we necessarily need for the performance of the contract and the general delivery of goods and services.
- If you are our customer, we necessarily need your personal and company data (billing data) in order to comply with our legal obligation to issue and record tax documents.
- marketing - sending newsletters and promotional offers
- If you are our customer, we will only send you newsletters and promotional offers with your consent for 5 years from the date of award or for 5 years from the last order. You can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email (containing withdrawal of consent to receive marketing, information and commercial emails) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not our customer, we do not send you news and special offers.
- We retain your personal data for the duration of limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period of time to retain it or we have stated otherwise in specific cases.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing the name of the page visited, its validity and a predefined value. They are stored in your browser folder. When you revisit the website that created the file, they can be resent by your browser. The cookies we use do not harm your computer or other devices used to browse the internet.
What cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies - are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes, nor do they remember where you have been on the internet.
What if I don't want cookies?
Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies when installed. For instructions on how to change this setting, please refer to your browser's Help or Help Center. Any changes to browser settings are only valid for the specific browser on that device. Alternatively, you can simply use one of the common web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) with the anonymous browsing feature turned on to prevent the storage of data about the websites you visit, or you can disable the storage of cookies in your browser altogether. Please note that disabling cookies is likely to negatively affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
Why keep your cookie settings?
Mobile phone and mobile app versions
If you access our website from a phone, tablet or similar device, we optimise it for these devices. In this case, we process your personal data in a similar way to accessing it from a computer.
Why we collect and process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: we primarily process your personal data in order to properly process and deliver your order. If there are any problems, your personal data lets us know who to contact.
- Customer care: if you contact us with a query/problem, we need to process your data to answer/resolve it.
- Exercise of rights and legal claims and control by public authorities: we may also process your personal data on the grounds that we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims (e.g. in the event that you have an outstanding claim against us). Furthermore, we may also process your personal data because we need it for the purposes of inspections by public authorities and for other similarly compelling reasons.
We process personal data on the following legal bases
Execution and conclusion of the contract
We need a large part of your personal data in order to be able to enter into a purchase or other contract with you in relation to the goods or services you wish to purchase from us. Once the contract is concluded, we process your personal data in order to properly deliver the purchased goods to you or to properly provide you with the purchased services. Therefore, we primarily process billing and delivery data on this legal basis.
We also use your personal data to provide you with relevant content, i.e. content that is interesting to you. In particular, we process personal data in this way on the basis of legitimate interest, but we do not process it automatically.For the same legal reason, we may send you, as our customer, email messages.
How long do we process your personal data?
In the first place, we will process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us.In the case of processing of personal data for which consent has been given, your personal data will generally be processed for a period of 5 years or until such consent is withdrawn.If you subscribe to commercial messages, we will process your personal data for a period of 5 years, or until you object to further sending of such messages. You can easily express your opposition by sending an email (containing a withdrawal of consent to receive marketing, informational and commercial emails) to the following email address email@example.com Please also note that we must process personal data that are necessary for the proper provision of services or for the fulfilment of all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legislation, regardless of the consent you have given us, for the period of time specified by or in accordance with the relevant legislation (e.g. for tax documents, this period is at least 10 years).
Security and protection of personal data
Your personal data is safe with us. To prevent unauthorised access and misuse of your personal data, we have put in place appropriate measures, both technical and organisational, to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data. LIOS cares deeply about the protection of your personal data. That is why we not only regularly check their security, but also continuously improve their protection. We strive to use security measures that provide sufficient security in view of the current state of technology. The security measures taken are then regularly updated.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
In these cases, we transfer your personal data to third parties:
- State authorities: in case of enforcement of our rights, your personal data may be transferred to a third party (e.g. a lawyer). If the law or a public authority (e.g. the Police of the Slovak Republic) obliges us to hand over your personal data to it, we must do so.
Provision of data outside the European Union
- There is no provision of data outside the European Union.
What rights you have in relation to the protection of your personal data
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to rectify or supplement your personal data, the right to request the restriction of its processing, the right to object to or complain about the processing of your personal data, the right of access to your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to erasure of some of the personal data that we process in relation to you (the so-called "right to be forgotten"). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have right to informationwhich is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access you can ask us at any time and we will provide you with evidence within 30 days of what personal data we process and why.
- If something changes or you discover that your personal data is outdated or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and amend personal data.
- Right to limited processing you can use if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, if you believe that we are processing unlawfully but you do not want to delete all the data or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of the personal data or the purpose of the processing. (For example, by unsubscribing from email newsletters, you limit the purpose of the processing for sending you business information.)
- Right to portability If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will follow the same procedure as for exercising the right of access - except that we will supply/send the information to you in machine-readable form. In this case we need 30 days.
- Right to erasure (oblivion)
You can request that we delete your data (however, the deletion will not affect data on documents that we are required by law to keep (e.g. invoices or credit notes or other tax documents) for the period of time specified by law. In this case, we will therefore delete all such personal data that is not bound by any other law. You can exercise your right by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and from the backup system. We need 30 days to secure the right to erasure. We will notify you by email when the deletion has been completed. If we need your personal data to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims, your request may be refused (e.g. when we have an outstanding debt against you or in the case of a pending claim).Except as stated above, you have the right to erasure in the following cases:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed
- You have withdrawn your consent on the basis of which the data was processed and there is no further legal basis for processing it
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data. data and you consider that, when considering the objection, it will become apparent that, in the particular situation, your interest outweighs our interest in the processing of the data. of these data. data
- Personal data are processed unlawfully
- The obligation to erase shall be laid down by a specific legal provision
Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we are not treating your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority at any time with your complaint. We will be very happy if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any misconduct.Opting out of receiving newsletters and commercial notifications,emails with products and services are sent to you if you are our client based on our legitimate interest.If you are not yet a client, we only send them to you based on your consent. In either case, you can stop receiving our emails by sending an email (containing a withdrawal of consent to receive marketing, informational and commercial emails) to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that our employees who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality shall continue even after the termination of the contractual relationship with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.This personal data processing policy is valid from 25.5.2018